Friday 29 May 2020

MY BIRTHDAY MESSAGE


Whatsoever is in the heaven and earth glorifies Allah, he is the All-mighty, All-wise, He is the king of heavens and the earth. 

It is he who gives life and causes death: and he is able to do all things, he is the first ( nothing is before him) and the last (nothing is after him), the most higher (nothing is above Him) and the nearest (nothing is nearer than him). And he is the All-knower of everything. 

He it is Who created the heaven and the earth in six days and then rose over the throne in a manner that suits his majesty. 
He knows what goes into the earth and what comes forth from it, and what descends from the heaven and what ascends from it, and he is with me, whatsoever I may be (Alihamdulilah) and Allah is all seer of what you and I do. 

Quran Suratul al-Hadid 

Alhamdulillah, I am another year plus today again, physically fit, mentally stable, emotionally balanced, socially connected with people that influence me positively, all praise to the most merciful. 

My mind was going through what was known by writers as BLOCK before, I didn’t know the angle to address in this write-up, but something sparks my brain and just like grenade bang it redirected me to take a deep look at those that we are of the same age, that I know of, though I can’t possibly know everyone, I arrived at a worrisome and disturbing conclusion.

Now I am among the ‘CONFUSIONIST' age. The age where the pressure to succeed is high, the age in which everyone around me is expecting me to take responsibility, the age where so many where confused about the choice we want to make because this age many think they have reckoned deeply and are sure of what they want to do, but the reality is that only a few make the good if not better choices. 

You might be curious to know the age I am talking about, don’t worry, I will tell you, it’s the age JACK MA the owner of the world's largest online store who failed in literally everything he did when he was at that age. The age he said is for making mistakes because we are confused and we have to learn from it fast.


The age I am talking about is 25-30 years, it’s our selfish years, it’s a decade to immerse ourselves in every single thing possible. We are selfish with time, emotions, and passion for useless things.
Many at this age are struggling, playing catch up with the voice from the crowd rather than their own voice and strength. Many are astray because of the attitude of negligence and irresponsibility, many are unstable because life is not crystal clear to them, it has tax and bills higher than their wages and salaries in it.  

This age we have many options if we are ready to learn from the mistakes we are making now and am happy my mistakes at this age have brought me to fully discover myself and my true potential. The questions I am asking my fellow age mate who is reading this is that: are you learning from your mistakes? Have you discovered your purpose and potential? 

If you pass this age without knowing your answer to this, you are not planning your life at all.

Thank you for reading.


©FATAI ISMAIL OMOBOLAJI 
THE SOCRATICS MINDSET CONSULTANT 

3 comments:

  1. Alihamdulillahi
    Happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing all the goodies that you wish yourself.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Age with grace dear more knowledge to do more

    ReplyDelete